Hi everyone, it’s a been a little over a month since our last update regarding a new date for 2020 Runaway Noosa and Swim Noosa. Unfortunately, there has been no change to the status over that time. Our team continues to monitor advice from relevant authorities while also working closely with key stakeholders toward our primary goal – securing a new date in 2020.
We know this can be a frustrating situation, so thank you again for your patience and understanding in this highly dynamic time. We’re hoping it will be worth the wait, and we’ll be seeing you in beautiful Noosa later in the year.
Of course, we will let you know as soon as we have additional information to share with you, and if you have any questions in the meantime please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Runaway Noosa