Race date: Saturday 26 May 2018
Distances: Marathon, Marathon Team Relay (2 or 4 person), 31.6km, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km Run/Walk
Start times: 6.30am Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 31.6km and Half Marathon, 8.30am 10km, 9.30am 5km - Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
Start Line - Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
Finish Line - Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
Athlete Check In
Friday 25 May
2:00pm - 7:00pm - All distances - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
Saturday 26 May
4:45am - 6:15am - Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 31.6km, Half Marathon - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
6:30am - 8:15am - 10km - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
8:15am - 9:15am - 5km - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
27 Oct 11am - 23 Nov 11:59pm
24 Nov 12:00am - 26 Apr 11:59pm
27 Apr 12:00am - 25 May 1:59pm
25 May 2:00pm - 26 May Close ofCheck In
|Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee|
|Marathon (18+ years)||$120.00||$129.60||$135.00||$145.80||$150.00||$162.00||$160.00||$172.80|
|Marathon Team Relay - 2 person team (per team) (16+ years)||$140.00||$151.20||$160.00||$172.80||$170.00||$183.60||$180.00||$194.40|
|Marathon Team Relay - 4 person team (per team) (12+ years)||$160.00||$172.80||$170.00||$183.60||$180.00||$194.40||$190.00||$205.20|
|31.6km (18+ years)||$100.00||$108.00||$115.00||$124.20||$130.00||$140.40||$140.00||$151.20|
|Half Marathon (16+ years)||$75.00||$81.00||$85.00||$91.80||$99.00||$106.92||$105.00||$113.40|
|10km (10+ years)||$45.00||$48.60||$50.00||$54.00||$55.00||$59.40||$60.00||$64.80|
|5km Run/Walk Junior (5 - 15 years)||$25.00||$27.00||$25.00||$27.00||$30.00||$32.40||$35.00||$37.80|
|5km Run/Walk Adult (16+ years)||$30.00||$32.40||$30.00||$32.40||$35.00||$37.80||$40.00||$43.20|
*Age in years as at race day.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Onsite Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out. Entries for personalised bibs (name) closes at THURSDAY 26 April 2018 5pm. Entrants after this will not have a name printed on their bib.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organsier. THe sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
Entry Fee Inclusions
- Race Number
- Personalised Race Bib if entered prior to 5pm 26 April 2018
- Timing Chip
- Finishers medal (all distances)
- Athlete gift for Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 31.6km, Half Marathon, 10km
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
- Shuttle Bus Services from Cooyar Street, Noosa Junction to Noosa Heads Lions Park
- Category Winners Prizes
Refunds and Transfers
|27 October 11am||Entries Open|
|2 March 2018 5pm||50% Refunds Close|
|13 April 2018 5pm||25% Refund Close|
|27 April 2018 5pm||Personalised Bib Cut Off|
|18 May 2018 5pm||Transfer to a Friend Ends|
|20 May 2018 11:59pm||Transfer Distances Ends|
If you need to withdraw you can choose to either refund your entry or transfer your entry to someone else, as per the transfer and refund policies below.
Refund your entry
For Runaway Noosa Marathon and associated events, upon confirmation of a refund request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee.
- Any requests received up to 12 weeks prior to the event (Friday 2 March 2018) will be eligible for a 50% refund of event entry fee paid
- Any requests received up to 6 weeks prior to the event (Friday 13 April 2018) will be eligible for a 25% refund of the event entry fee paid
- Any requests received after 6 weeks prior to the event (Friday 13 April 2018) will NOT be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Any additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees, FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Your refund will be processed within 14 working days onto the credit card you used to register for this event. If your credit card has expired or if your credit card has been cancelled, your refund may take up to 30 days to be processed. Please forward your nominated bank account details to firstname.lastname@example.org. or alternatively contact our office on 1300 761 384 to discuss.
Transfer your entry to someone else
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 5pm Wednesday 18 May 2018. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
Note: It is not permitted to transfer your race entry to someone else other than through this process, including on Race Day. It is very important for health and safety reasons for us to know the correct identity of every athlete on course, and accordingly it is strictly prohibited to race under another person's race bib. Any athletes caught doing this will be disqualified and may be prevented from entering future events.
Conditions of transfer:
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else to a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
- To transfer an entry to someone else the initial registrant goes to myevents.active.com and logs in using their active.com account, finds the registration they wish to transfer and clicks the link ‘Transfer the registration to another athlete’, and then follows the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will need to pay for the entry fee in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the $25.00 transfer fee.
Transfer your entry to a different event distance
Participants can request to transfer their entry between different race distances until the race is sold out. Once the race distance is sold out and entries have closed to that event, no transfers will be accepted.
Conditions of transfer:
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance event and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
If you would like to transfer between race distances please email us at email@example.com prior to Sunday 20 May 2018 midnight, after this date please see Runaway Noosa Marathon Staff at the Help Desk at Check-in, Friday 25 May 2018 2:00pm-7:00pm or Saturday 26 May 2018 4:45am - 9:15am.