Race date: Saturday 23 May 2020
Distances: Marathon, Marathon Team Relay (2 or 4 person), 31.6km, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km Run/Walk
Start times: 6:15am Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 6:20am 31.6km, 6:30am Half Marathon, 8:45am 10km, 10:00am 5km - Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads
Start Line - Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads (Marathon, 31.6km, Half Marathon), Laguna Park, Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads (10km and 5km)
Finish Line - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
Athlete Check In
Friday 22 May
2:00pm - 7:00pm - All distances - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
Saturday 23 May
4:30am - 6:00am - Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 31.6km, Half Marathon - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
6:15am - 8:15am - 10km - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
8:30am - 9:30am - 5km - Lions Park, Noosa Heads
|Race Distance||Super Early Fee
1 Aug 19 11am -
21 Nov 19 11:59pm
22 Nov 19 12:00am -
27 Feb 20 11:59pm
28 Feb 20 12:00am -
23 Apr 20 11:59pm
24 Apr 20 12:00am -
Close of Check In
|Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee|
|Marathon (18+ years)||$122.40||$132.19||$137.70||$145.80||$153.00||$165.24||$163.20||$176.26|
|Marathon Team Relay -
2 person team (per team) (16+ years)
|Marathon Team Relay -
4 person team (per team) (12+ years)
|31.6km (18+ years)||$107.10||$115.67||$122.40||$129.60||$137.70||$148.72||$147.90||$159.73|
|Half Marathon (16+ years)||$86.70||$93.64||$96.90||$102.60||$107.10||$115.67||$117.30||$126.68|
|10km (10+ years)||$45.90||$49.57||$51.00||$54.00||$56.10||$60.59||$61.20||$66.10|
|5km Run/Walk Adult (16+ years)||$30.60||$33.05||$30.60||$33.05||$35.70||$38.56||$40.80||$44.06|
|5km Run/Walk Junior (5 - 15 years)||$25.50||$27.54||$25.50||$27.54||$30.60||$33.05||$35.70||$38.56|
*Age in years as at race day.
Please Note: All entry fees are shown in Australian dollars and include GST and all times are AEST. Entries are available up until Check-in closes or once the event is sold out. Entries for personalised bibs (name) closes at THURSDAY 23 April 2020 5pm. Entrants after this will not have a name printed on their bib.
Active Fee is the total process fee imposed by The ACTIVE Network, LLC, or its applicable subsidiary, (collectively ACTIVE) including sums charged by ACTIVE as consideration for providing its software and services (including without limitation promotional and marketing services) to the activity organiser. The sums, as part of the total processing fee, are in addition to any actual costs incurred by ACTIVE from third party providers for each transaction.
Entry Fee Inclusions
- Race Number
- Personalised Race Bib if entered prior to 5pm 23 April 2020
- Timing Chip
- Finishers medal (all distances)
- Athlete gift for Marathon, Marathon Team Relay, 31.6km, Half Marathon, 10km
- Medical support/assistance
- Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
- Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
- Shuttle Bus Services from Cooyar Street, Noosa Junction to Noosa Heads Lions Park
- Category Winners Prizes
Refunds and Transfers
|1 Aug 2019 11am||Entries Open|
|28 Feb 2020 5pm||50% Refunds Close|
|27 Mar 2020 5pm||Name on Name Tee (Available in Merch Store)|
|10 Apr 2020 5pm||25% Refund Close|
|23 Apr 2020 5pm||Personalised Bib Cut Off|
|17 May 2020 5pm||Transfer to a Friend Ends|
|17 May 2020 11:59pm||Transfer Distances Ends|
If you need to withdraw you can choose to either refund your entry or transfer your entry to someone else, as per the transfer and refund policies below.
Refund your entry
For Runaway Noosa Marathon and associated events, upon confirmation of a refund request, athletes may be eligible for a partial refund of their entry fee.
- Any requests received up to 12 weeks prior to the event (28 Feb 2020 5pm) will be eligible for a 50% refund of event entry fee paid
- Any requests received up to 6 weeks prior to the event (10 April 2020 5pm) will be eligible for a 25% refund of the event entry fee paid
- Any requests received after 6 weeks prior to the event (10 April 2020 5pm) will NOT be eligible for a refund under any circumstances.
Any additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees, FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-refundable at any time.
Your refund will be processed within 14 working days onto the credit card you used to register for this event. If your credit card has expired or if your credit card has been cancelled, your refund may take up to 30 business days to be processed. Please forward your nominated bank account details to email@example.com. or alternatively contact our office on 1300 761 384 to discuss.
Transfer your entry to someone else
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 5pm Sunday 17 May 2020. No transfers will be accepted after this date
Conditions of transfer:
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else to a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
To transfer an entry to someone else
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 17 May 2020, using the approved transfer process. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
It is not permitted to transfer your race entry to someone else other than through this process, including on Race Day. It is very important for health and safety reasons for us to know the correct identity of every athlete on course, and accordingly it is strictly prohibited to race under another person's race bib. Any athletes caught doing this will be disqualified and may be prevented from entering future events.
The process for transferring your entry is as follows:
- The original athlete must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email of the athlete who they will be transferring to
- The new athlete will then be sent a link to register and pay (the current entry fee)
- Once the new athlete has entered, the original athlete will be withdrawn and refunded their entry fee, minus the Transfer Fee
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete
- Only the race entry is transferable and all other additional purchases (including but not limited to) ACTIVE Fees and FinisherPix Fees paid at the time of entry are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Transfer your entry to a different event distance
Participants can request to transfer their entry between different race distances until the race is sold out. Once the race distance is sold out and entries have closed to that event, no transfers will be accepted.
Conditions of transfer:
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance event and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
If you would like to transfer between race distances please email us at email@example.com prior to Sunday 17 May 2020 midnight, after this date please see Runaway Noosa Marathon Staff at the Help Desk at Check-in, Friday 22 May 2020 2:00pm-7:00pm or Saturday 23 May 2020 4:45am - 9:15am.